Thursday, April 06, 2006

Welcome message from Sarah




Hi everyone! It's me, Sarah, your friendly English teacher :-)
To start this new experience we're all going to introduce ourselves, so let me start.

I'm American and have been teaching English to engineering students here at the University of Padova since 1995 (how time flies!). I love my engineering students and couldn't imagine teaching any other type of student now
Bounce
As far as work is concerned I'm interested in how technology can be used to improve language learning and testing. I'm especially intrigued by anything open source or free or where there are virtual global communities of learners and hobbyists. In my free time, I play with my kids (legos, wrestling, cars racing), go swimming, study (don't think it'll end when you graduate) and like reading. I don't own a TV but I listen to the radio all the time, so if you make reference to TV programmes or stars I probably won't understand :-(

I can't wait to read about all of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home