Monday, April 10, 2006

welcome message from Lisa


Hi, I'm Lisa your tutor and I'm supposed to help you blogging around Blogger ;-))

I have been working as language assistant at the University Language Center of Padua since 2001. I love my job for it is stimulating, varied and involving! Relating to different people is what I like most of it, it is demanding but quite satisfying ;-)

After work, in the afternoon, I spend my time with my two little kids Sophia (6) and Francesco (3) that I really love much. In my spare time, I go to the cinema (when I cope to), I read any sort of books but fantasy. I like cooking, especially exotic dishes (fish with curry is my favorite) and swimming but I usually attend the "contemplative" swimming course ;-)

I hope to hear from you very soon :-)

Please, if you have any problem don't hesitate to contact me, we will try to sort it out!

Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home