Monday, April 10, 2006

Welcome message from Pierpaolo

Hi to everybody, I'm Pierpaolo and study telecomunication engineering.
My parents live in Treviso, but I spend most of the time in Padova, studying and having a lot of fun!! :-)
I like very much what I'm studying, most of all what is linked with music; indeed, in the future I wuld like to become a sound engineering...let's see! Music is very important for me and until now has played an importan role in my life and maybe it will play a fundamental role in the future. I try to play guitar, but not in a professional way...I like calling it the "prato's" way, I hope you understand. ;-)
Another thing I love doing is socializing and speaking foreign languages. Last year I went to Valencia (Spain) with the Erasmus program and I lived there the whole year; I learned spanish but, unfortunately, I lost a lot of my english. So...that's why I'm here!
I hope to know you soon and to see you soon!
Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home