Wednesday, April 12, 2006

There is SiMohamed

Hellllllllo to everybody!!!

My name is Mohamed and I'm very happy to join this english course. First of all, my english is only to the Pre-Intermediate level, hence I hope that all of you help me to grow my language because I would to be ready when I'm going to go to Sheffield in the next Semptember. Now I write something about me:
I'm not italian but moroccan, exactly I come from Casablanca where I lived until July 1992. Since 1992, I've always lived in Bassano del Grappa. I love travelling because I feel that to be a foreign means to be a traveller and I don't know what I would from the future because, simply, I wouldn't to know it. I study Structural (Civil) Engineering, last year, and the soujourn in Sheffield is (only) aimed to do the Thesis. I'm also a Cultural Mediator with the Intercultural Center of Bassano del Grappa. I love the "simplest culture": reading, writing, cooking, footing, playing, riding, sleeping...loving, etc, etc... I finish quickly if I write what I hate: Lega Nord ;-)
If you have many question, please don't hesitate to replay me.

Salamat
SiMohamed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home