Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The blogs I read (and other sites)

School Rumble
One of the funniest blog I've ever found is 7 in condotta , which gathers tons of far-fetched black marks (="note sul registro") of things i didn't dare doing when i was at school. If you are a java fan like me please visit JUG Padova, that's where people from the Java User Group of Padova discuss; if you use GNOME, my favourite DE, go to Planet Gnome you will find the blog of the developers.
I take an interest in these two anime blogs too: the first one is Random Curiosity because it deals with "School Rumble Nigakki" (the comic is also printed in Italy) and "Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu". The second one is Wakaranai anime Blog that i read because of"Blood+", a very famous horror anime.
If you want to know more about Japan and even learn Japanese try GiapponeGiappone , you can read news from Japan and Japanese lessons.

2 Comments:

At 4/26/2006 3:54 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Wow Enrico, that's a lot of information! For us non-computer experts, I just wanted to ask, is DE "desktop environment"?
Thanks,
Sarah

 
At 4/26/2006 8:22 PM, Blogger enrico said...

Of course

 

Post a Comment

<< Home