Sunday, April 16, 2006

Good Easter by Giovanni


Hi! In the first place Good Easter to everybody...

My name is Giovanni and I'm 22 years old.I'm a student of master degree in electronic engineering; I like what I'm studying, most of all what is projected in future (near or far)... In this period I have begun my thesis on PCF, Photonic Crystal Fibers, a new kind of optical fibers with innovative and performant characteristic for telecommunication use.With this course I hope to dust my english...

I have only three passions: book, music and my girlfriend ;-)
I like reading very much; so I read a lot of book of several genre, style, period... A favourite of mine is the last I read: The end of Eternity of Asimov... While I read, I love to listen music. I played piano for several years, so I like nearly every kind of music from classics - I love Liszt and his advanced virtuosity - and operas - my favourite opera is Turandot of Giacomo Puccini - to masters of rock.
An author, who I like particularly, is Giorgio Gaber, for his ability to join music, cabaret, politics and satire.
About my girlfriend? She's fantastic!
In truth, there is another thing I love that there isn't in Padua: the sea...The reason of this love is that I come from Messina, in Sicily. (Yes, the town of the biggest bridge of the world, when ad if it will be beginned and ended... I don't want this "grande opera" for several reason: ambiental, economic, etc.) I return at home only during the holydays, so I can go to the sea, to swim and to fish only during the summer... :-(

During free time, I like going to the cinema, to Prato della Valle (the biggest square of Padua), drinking spritz (typical cocktail) in Piazza delle Erbe, walking for the Padua's streets and playing roleplay (I play Vampire: The Masquerade) with my friends.
In the last month I begun a course of Ninjutsu, the martial art used by ninja.

That's all!

Gio'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home