Saturday, April 15, 2006

Hi to all ! Diego is online too!



Hi folks! I'm Diego and I'm a student of Master’s Degree program in Telecommunications Engineering. I will soon be starting my thesis about Quantum Cryptography, so the problem it's not "when" or "what", but "where". In fact maybe I will leave to Ireland to do my thesis work, but at moment a lot of bureaucratic problems have to be solved! Actually I don't know where I will spent my next months, and if I will be able to attend level 5 course. It seems very “cool” as English course with great technological feeling, but of course 6 months spent in Ireland are more more challenging!! Maybe Irish weather it’s not the best, but I prefer a rainy summer rather than the usual Italian hot summer!

Even though I come from Verona, if I remain in Italy to do my thesis I will spent all my summer here in Padua in order to graduate by September/October. Summer in Padua could be very boring and very hard. It’s well known that when students go away all the city’s activities turn off. The weather is hostile too: hot & wet. Terrible!! Moreover the worst flying animals get off in searching of our blood. Tiger mosquitoes as big as helicopters. The Piovego river runs smelly and unhealthy. If you think that is a good idea, to fight the heat, to have a swim in the Piovego read this before: http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dbmd/diseaseinfo/leptospirosis_g.htm.
Stay away from it! Be careful! Raged “Nutrie” (Italian very very big rats) threaten us with their infected bites too!

Meanwhile I’m waiting to know my destiny I’m spending my time in a very constructive way: doing nothing!!! To watch tv on the sofa is my main activity.:-) I’ve just finished all my exams, and I think that after five hard years of engineering no one can tell me nothing!

bye, Diego.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home