Thursday, April 13, 2006

here I am

Hi everybody!
my name is Enrico, I live in Strà which is the last city in province of Venice before Padova. I'm studying informatic engineering and after four (very difficult) exams I'll get my degree. I like using computer very much, I'm keen on Linux and a true OpenSource supporter. My other hobby is reading manga and watching anime. I watch most of them in their original language, that's to say Japanese, but subtitled in English; this helped me very much improving my knowledge of both languages. I recently started learning Japanese by myself even if I have little time to assimilate it. Sometimes in my free time I must help my mother at work as shop assistant, but I don't really like as I have to face customers and make gift packs with ribbons. When I was a child I went to England for 3 weeks for 3 years in a row in order to improve my English but it was useless: I 'd always speak Italian with my classmates and when i had to ask for an hamburger at “Burger King” I pointed with my finger and said because the person at the counter was pretending not to understand my pronunciation. I've also gone to the Dominican Republic a few times but I learnt only few words of Spanish, like “Descuento”. I don't like any sport, so I'm a bit overweight.
I like reading fantasy books like Tolkien's “Lord of the rings” or the “Dragonlance” saga, recently I've read Harry Potter in English.
I don't watch TV very often, but one of mine favourite TV-Program is “Malcolm in the Middle”.

3 Comments:

At 4/14/2006 9:56 PM, Blogger lisa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4/14/2006 10:32 PM, Blogger lisa said...

Dear Enrico, please try to insert your name in the post....it's such a good name and above all it will help us to spot your own post among all the others ;-)

Thank a lot!
See you soon
Lisa

 
At 4/18/2006 7:39 PM, Blogger enrico said...

I was aired on ItaliaUno at 4 o'clock as "Malcolm"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home