Friday, April 21, 2006

Listen to Kamilya Jubran

Safar

I walk in the clouds.
My horizon tinted dew.
Mirages are the myths,
My life has passed in vain
Looking for the true.

If a friend would ask me back
To the land of the sane,
I'd never leave the sands,
I'd never leave the track.

Thoughts stretch taut at night.
Desire is a light
That sparkles in the eye.
I am a mad song.
Like an echo, I fly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi!

I'm not a great blogger and I don't live in Blogsphere although I think that it is an extraordinary town where we can know, learn and doing so much virtual activities.
I've found out perchance this french blog Non Lieux ( http://nonlieux.blogspot.com/ ) and I find it really...cool!
Often I have moments where I want to be alone, because I need to imagine, to remind, to understand and, last but not least, to relax. So, I love this blog [
Non Lieux ]because it is a "not" space where I could know things about the human contraddictions, that show how much fatuous are often the society, and read some poetry and phrase with "effect". It's original.

Have you listen to Kamilya? I find her voice very strong.

Bye!

1 Comments:

At 4/24/2006 10:27 PM, Blogger SiMohamed said...

I'll search if it is some same blog in english. But you should know that it ain't easy to find moroccan blogger that write in english...Be patient, please!
Kamilya is Palestinian but she has israeli passport. Now, she lives in Geneva.
Saludos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home