Sunday, April 23, 2006

Blogs and slow internet

I don't really know a lot about the blogosphere and I started to read blogs only last year because two friends of mine used it to share with the world their erasmus experience. I think one of them is very very nice and interesting because this guy (Piero) writes very well and describes places and sensations with an unusual accuracy. So...http://carovanieri.blog.excite.it.
Another blog I use to read very frequently is Beppe Grillo's blog, already mentioned by Giovanni. I find it very useful because it gives you informations which common newspapers do not give.
I also tried to make my own blog using the web space my department (DEI) gives me, but I do not have enough patience to actualize it and, most of all, I don't know a lot about programming in internet and so...the website is pretty awful ;). Anyway, the address is www.pierpaolomarcon.tk.
Finally, I have a big problem: in my apartment in Padova I don't have an internet connection and in Treviso I have a very slow one. So internet is still a source of information I'm not exploiting too much.

See you soon! Pier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home